Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government
graphic element

High school dual enrolled students can get both high school and college credit for the same course while still in high school. Students are eligible for Dual Enrollment provided they submit the required Dual Enrollment paper application and have approval from the high school principal or their designee.

For more information about this program please contact:

Victoria Martinez



Apply Online

Applications for Spring are accepted starting October 1st.

Applications for Summer/Fall are accepted  starting April 1st.


Please enter the following highlighted information on the application.

Entry for Enrichment or Dual Enrollment on application


Last updated: 10/7/2016 1:48:26 PM